Pod Concepts Design
At Pod Concepts we have looked to push the boundaries of transportable architecture, while creating beautiful modern solutions to the requirement for extra space.
Our Pods have been architecturally designed with careful consideration of the latest design methodologies and trends. Our aim has been to create modern yet classic spaces that make the most of every millimeter of the area and volume available, while maintaining a sophisticated quality and finish.
Our Pod Concepts provide excellent flexibility on a number of different levels.
As an extra space solution Pod Concepts provide a range of space and use requirements from bedroom, work space or gym to studio, guest accommodation or just an escape for some private time; Pod Concepts have the flexibility to meet your needs.
Our adaptable designs easily serve multiple needs as our custom designed furniture and layout allows for a home office through the day, a spare bedroom at night and an exercise space for the weekend.
Pod Concepts have also been designed to accommodate a number of cluster combinations, meaning if one pod is not enough you can combine two or more to meet your specific requirements.
Pod Concepts have the flexibility to change with you over time, adapting uses as your needs change - and if you move, you can take your Pod Concept with you!
As a result of our attention to detail and intelligent design, our Pods are of the highest standard of quality. The Pods are constructed using sustainable materials; they are fully insulated; they utilise double glazed aluminium windows; and are finished to the highest standards by our craftsmen builders.
Pod Concepts also offer a wide range of design features that can be selected and combined to create a bespoke solution – customised to meet your unique requirements and your budget.
- Transportable design
- Interior in a Stylish and durable ply finish that can be painted
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Fully insulated to NZ3604
- Quality timber constructed exterior
- H3 floor Framing & H3 Plywood
- Painted natural timber exterior cladding
- Profiled COLORSTEEL® roofing
- Karndean Vinyl Plank Flooring – Standard Range
- Double glazed aluminium joinery
- Electrical Certificate
- Fully customisable kitchen and bathroom options
- Fold-down bed
- Built in shelving
- Designer lighting fixtures
- Sky lights
- Solar power
- Dehydrating or Composting Toilet
- Gas Califont with Gas Bottle Hot Water (including Gas Certificate)
- Water Tank(s) with Water Pump
- Extension Lead (16amp) to connect to mains power
Speak With Us
Talk to us about adding more freedom and flexibility to your life.