1 x L Pod, 2 x M Pods, and 1 x S Pod / 72m2
By using a combination of standard Pods, we show that you don’t need to have a flat section or a big budget to create a stunning holiday home.
Acknowledging the New Zealand landscape, the C3 Pod has been arranged cascading down a tricky hillside site. Together an S Pod, two M Pods and an L Pod have formed a stylish and functional holiday home big enough for all the family, with the bonus of creating privacy at the same time.
With the C3 design, distinct zones of use have been created; the Living Pod – with kitchen, dining and living area, the Sleep Pod with 2 bedrooms and separate shower and toilet, the Master Pod with a bedroom, shower room and toilet and the en suite Lounge Pod for relaxing or that extra guest.
- Transportable design
- Interior in a Stylish and durable ply finish that can be painted
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Fully insulated to NZ3604
- Quality timber constructed exterior
- H3 floor Framing & H3 Plywood
- Painted natural timber exterior cladding
- Profiled COLORSTEEL® roofing
- Vinyl floor coverings
- Double glazed aluminium joinery
- Electrical Certificate
- Fully customisable kitchen and bathroom options
- Fold-down bed
- Built in shelving
- Designer lighting fixtures
- Sky lights
- Solar power
- Dehydrating or Composting Toilet
- Gas Califont with Gas Bottle Hot Water (including Gas Certificate)
- Water Tank(s) with Water Pump
- Extension Lead (16amp) to connect to mains power
C3 Pod Enquiry
The C3 Pod is available with a wide range of options to suit several applications and requirements.
Please contact the team at Pod Concepts to discuss your upcoming project.